At J.S Electrics we offer design, installation & maintenance of a wide range of fire alarm system types & manufacturers. Our engineers are fully insured and have completed relevant training to BS 5839 Part 1 by the Fire Industry Association for design, maintenance and installation & testing. All of our services are delivered to the highest of standards and we ensure customers’ our closest attention at all times. All works are issues with relevant certification on completion.
– Ideal for smaller premises where the layout of the building is relatively simple.
– System consists of one or multiple “zones” which coincide to a particular area.
– Relatively simple set-up as no configuration or programming is required.
– Exact location of activation displayed on LCD display
– Devices can have their sensitivity individually altered to suit their location
– Options of “Cause & Effect” programming
– Access to an event log to show current & previous events.
– Individual user passwords & access rights.
Wireless & Hybrid Systems
– Allows for rapid and reliable installations in the most difficult and challenging environments.
– Ideal for temporary installations where fire detection is required.
– Limits the amount of cable required & saves time of install meaning more cost effectiveness.
– Shares the same specification as analogue-addressable systems.
Maintenance & Servicing
– It is important for regular inspection and servicing of a system to be carried out, in order to identify and rectify any faults.
– The inspection should also ensure that the user is notified of any changes made to the actual fabric of the building – e.g. extensions, alterations or remedial work.
– The recommended period between successive inspection and servicing visits should not exceed six months – failure to implement this recommendation will result in the system not being compliant with BS 5839-1, with no allowance for variation.